Translate

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a little BOY!

So I feel really bad that I'm just getting around to posting this fact now, although I figure more of you already know this via email or facebook. But you know now, and knowing is half the battle.

I am at the 20 week mark (5 months) and I have another 4 1/2 months to go until the little fella makes his first live appearance! That means we have only 4 1/2 months to:
1) Rearrange and paint the soon-to-be nursery
2) Move the washer and dryer from behind the kitchen to the little room behind our chimney
3) Baby-proof the house
4) Re-roof the house (has to get done anyway)
5) Buy a real bed frame for us
6) and of course, buy a ton of baby-related furniture, clothes and other cute and tiny yet expensive accouterments

Alright already, here are the cute pictures:

Side View, that's his head on the right

He's waving hello!


Me, at 4.25 months, doing an adorable high school senior photo pose because I am a dork

No comments: