Translate

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crafty (crazy?) Lady!


I'm getting really exicted and nervous about his party on Sunday (3pm at our house. Be There!) I am going to try to cook everything myself. It's very likely that we'll end up having to order pizza like at our last party when I didn't cook but I also didn't buy enough food and people were hungry and starving and falling over from being malnourished and it was bad. (ok, so no one really fell over, but it was still pathetic)

I am also going to try to make stockings from J, me and Toccoa (the dog). Ha! Let's just see if I can drive myself totally crazy in the next 4 days (er, at first I wrote "gays"!) (and just then i almost wrote "at fist"!)(what the hell? have i already gone nuts?) [note to self: put nuts on grocery list]

Unfortunately I will not have painted to dining room and guest bedroom like I really wanted to, but whatever. I also will not have finished sanding the armoire for the guest bedroom, nor will the yard have gotten de-leaved and landscaped. And I'm sure the kitchen and our bedroom, no matter what I do, will still look like a wreck. At least I can keep the bedroom door shut.

I will be happy when the holidays wind down because then I plan to apply to SCAD (or someplace similar) to take classes and eventually get a master's degree in graphic design.

Well, I'm off to try to make stockings!! Wish me luck and I hope to see you Sunday!

No comments: