Translate

Monday, January 07, 2008

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Um, so it's like only 12 days until we tie the knot and although pretty much everything is in place and in order, it feels like there's still so much to be done. Luckily my Mom is coming in from the cape next Tuesday, so at least I know all of the ironing for the entire year will be done. We have a couple little surprises for our wedding guests and I really hope we can pull them off!

I had an AWESOME Bachelorette Brunch party this past Sunday - mostly stuff I can't talk about in public (well, kinda) - it was really fun, the food was great and we laughed A LOT.

J and I had a great time on the cape for Christmas. We got to spend some quality time with my family (brother, sister & her kids, cousin, etc.) It was a really nice time to kind of reconnect since it's always such a long time between visits. But I can't complain too much because they'll all be here soon - I'll be so spoiled getting to seem them twice in a month's time. My little nephew and niece are growing up so quickly and my "little" brother, Johannes, is already 16 years old and over 6 feet tall!

My recovery process is still coming along, although it was hindered a bit lately by a bout with the flu and then all of the holiday plans and now with the wedding plans - i am really looking forward to what I hope will be a restful honeymoon (destination still unknown!). And then I plan to really start my life all over again with a job, getting the house updated and maybe having kids sometime in the not to distant future. But all of that is going to take quite a bit of work and persistence. I am trying to be really good about going to Yoga with the eventual goal of getting into Pilates to get my bad-jointed body into baby-makin' shape ;)

Well, my last apointment of the day awaits, but I'll try to post again before the wedding!

No comments: