Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OMG! I got a JOB!

Okay, well, I'm not really sure how it happened either. I must have some seriously good brownie points saved up somewhere. My college pal, Mary, emailed me a couple months ago totally out of the blue and basically plopped a job at her awesome company in my lap. The company is SolDesign and I am their brand new Account Manager.

I'm a bit nervous about how my energy level will hold up or how my doctor's appointments schedule may interfere with what they need, but I have been open and honest with Mary and her co-owner, Adam, about my limitations and they still seem to want me anyway. Even though I haven't worked in a looooong time, I have worked as an Account Manager before, which is giving me the extra boost of confidence to give it a shot anyway. And we're doing a trial period to make sure it's a good fit for everyone. So, I'm pretty darn excited!

No comments: