Translate

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another new day!

Today was kinda sucky cuz I had to work from 8 (A.M.!!!) till 2. Yeah, I know that for most of you that's like a half-day, but J and I are both such night owls and we normally don't get up until 9 (okay 9:30) (fine, 10:00)

So I was pretty grouchy BUT I was there! I got out of bed and didn't call in sick. Alright, so my cell phone was in the other room and I knew if I were to go all the way to the living room to get it, then I'd already wake up anyway and I'd never get back to sleep...but still, I crawled out of bed on my own and went in to work.

Then after my shift, instead of eating at the mall food court, I went home and slurped up some organic butternut squash soup with a side of kimchee. Afterwards, I could have gone to sleep and blown off my first-time meeting with a personal trainer, but no! i took off my pyjama pants, put on my jeans and went.

The amazing-ness didn't stop there: I came home, still feeling cranky becuase of my early day and ever-increasing congestion headache and fixed dinner!

Conclusion: For those of you who know what it's like to be depressed and all that that comes with - you know this was a good day becuase I didn't give up or give in despite the crankiness!

ONWARD AND UPWARD!! (heh, heh! i almost wrote 'upwad')

No comments: