Translate

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ciao!

First, if you have not seen Eddie Izzard's "Dress to Kill", you MUST. I'm not saying that in a "you simply must dahling!" way, but rather in a "don' make-a-me hurt you!" way. I say this because otherwise you will never truly appreciate it when I zip by you on my scooter waiving like Ferris Bueller in the Ferriari-fantasy scene saying, "Ciao!"

When J and I were in Savannah recently we rented a scooter and I LOVED IT! I always wanted a Vespa, but never really thought about getting one in a serious way. Now, I am ALL about it. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take to save my pennies up to get one, but I am SO THERE.

Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw your comment on my blog at VespaLife.com a few days ago, I've added some great new material you may want to check out!

I remember I was in love with Vespas before I bought mine, and after the first ride I fell in love all over again! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Best of luck to you.